They taught us to ride our bikes,
then fixed the bikes when we crashed them.
They taught us to throw a ball,
then fixed the window when we threw that ball right in.
They taught us to mow the lawn and
then re-mowed it when we missed a spot.
They taught us to succeed and
then talked us through it when we failed.
Being a Dad is tiring work!
provided by Open Air Cinema! Including:
- Wide screen 9'x5', 16:9 aspect ratio
- Easier to set up than a pup tent
- 123-inch diagonal projection surface (10')
- Weighs only twelve pounds and fits inside a stuff sack,
- Inflates in less than 15 seconds!
- No need to attach projection surface because it is permanently attached for hassle free setup.
To Enter: Show us how much you love YOUR Dad by commenting below and telling us what your card would say if you were giving this to him. Comment before Midnight, Tuesday June 12th.
The best entry wins and we'll announce the winner June 13, 2012. Come on, show Dad you appreciate all he's done to teach you what you know and how he helped you clean up the mess when you forgot.
Danielle'- I Love MY Dad!